What is the Kuff?
Simply put, it is a mask holder to support your business during the Covid-19 pandemic.
The Kuff is a hygienic alternative mounting option for every day masks - ideal for professionals with close costumer contact around the ears. Like hairdressers, opticians and ENT doctors
Who is the Kuff made for?
This is how you do it...
It works especially well for clients with short hair and with masks with wide stretch elastic bands.
Tip for hairdressers: Put the kuff on after washing your client's hair, once the cape fits properly.
In 3 simple steps you put it on correctly:
1. The customer is already wearing his mask with the rubber bands over his ears. Step one - Put the Kuff over the shoulders from behind.
2. Hang the mask elastic bands from the ears onto the hooks on the Kuff.
3. To take off the kuff, simply hang the elastic bands from the hooks back over the ears of the customer.
You can adjust the pull strength and angle to the customer using the three hooks - we recommend starting with the middle hook.
It is important to us to bring a product to the market that avoids the use of plastic as much as possible. Therefore, we have used a high-quality biopolymer in production:
It is vegan and 100% free of ingredients that pose a health risk, such as plasticizers, melamine or formaldehyde. Our products are made of 92% renewable raw materials (the remaining 8% are also not petroleum-based, but minerals such as lime). The biopolymer is obtained from sugar cane, the fibers come from the south of Germany.
The CO2 emissions generated during raw material production and transport are offset with the help of ClimatePartner.